Friday, 29 January 2016

Why I like library's.


To be honest I'm not a big reader. I must only read one book a year. But when I do read I get really into the book and never put it down for a few days solid. 

It's not the books or the reading that draws me to library's. It's the fact it makes me feel safe. The quiet and labyrinth of book shelves that make me feel hidden. Everything is organised, in its right place neat and tidy, which strangely calms my brain.  I don't feel judged and the little amount of people that are there keep to themselves, I can relax. I can do bits and bobs and no one takes notice. It's a haven for me when I need to be away from things. When things are too much and I need to sort my thoughts out. 


To day I am here.
 I'm not sure why. 
I feel guilty, like I'm a deceiver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment